Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 00:08:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
Can we have a show of hands who intends to be at Contraption (the SF convention
June 22-24 in Roseville, MI - near Detroit), who intends to display models, and
an idea of what you'd like to display.

I intend to attend, but I won't have any large models to display as I don't
have space to build another project.

Scott, will you be able to make it?

Amy

Hmmmmm...I am checking with the home boss to see if she has committed us to
a wedding or not.  We have one in June and one in July to go to, but we're
considering bailing on one due to it being too far and I still don't know
which is which and when are the exact dates (she does).

But that aside, I think it's pretty clear that I intend to show.

~Trev