Re: Things needed for the shows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 11:43:06 GMT

Tony are you talking about buildings for both the GR show and FR show?

I’m just talking in general and for the future. The GR show I know will not
be very big. I’m just trying to make suggestions on what we don’t have. I
know we have lots of police and fire stations. We have your cookie cutter
homes and some big buildings for downtown. We have train stations and a
pretty good train yard. I’m trying to suggest things we could use in
different shows. Or we can switch up the look of the display from time to
time. That’s what is so awesome about our display. We can change ours from
time to time. The other train guys there can’t.