Re: Things needed for the shows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 15:25:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Bliss writes:
How about some train-related creations?

Are you thinking about stuff like a coal loading facility? Maybe a grain
loader? Lumber yard? I already said a logging facility. Train wash? Not like
the Lego built. More like a power wash area. Train building facility? Steel
mill? A customized car loading dock. Military train convoy? I’m having a
hard time thinking of stuff; trains don’t do much anymore. Too bad we
couldn’t be cool like Trevor and have a gungan processing plant. Then load
the gungans onto a train. But like Trevor's thought, it might offend some
people.