Re: Things needed for the shows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 14:41:49 GMT

How about some train-related creations?

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
What kinds of things do you want me to do? I dont have much interest (or
money) in trains right now, so what kind of landscape work do you need?

A lighthouse? I am building one, thinking of scrapping. Will continue if needed.

Rick

A lighthouse would be good. The last show we did, we didn’t have one. We did
not have a power plant. We don’t have a truck stop. We don’t have a sawmill.
We don’t have a food store. We don’t have strip malls. I just made a small
one a couple days ago. (Two buildings). I thought a putt putt and go-cart
place would be neat. We have a thought of making a theme park. If anyone has
an idea on how to make a roller costar that would be cool to have. A water
ride would be relatively simple to do. We don’t have a school or school
buses or a garage for the busses. We don’t have a place to sell cars. We
don’t have a park. We don’t have a campground. We don’t have a library. We
don’t have a capitol. We don’t have a clock tower. That’s all I can think of
right now. If anyone has something to add fell free to suggest something.
And if anyone has one of these items then let us know. I’m making these
suggestions on the basis of my own knowledge, not the club as a whole. I
don’t know the detail on everyone in the club. I going on what we had in the
last train show.