Re: Meeting with some people in South Bend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 20:24:35 GMT

I still think we can put Castle stuff into our train layout by having a
Renaissance Festival!  When we've got enough space... not a good idea for
Grand Rapids.  We could always bill the Wild West as a theme park...

I’ve already thought of that. I have the Wild West fort and I was thinking
about making it a tourist trap. I haven’t done much with it though. When I
was in Texas there was a part of Fort Worth called the “Stock Yards”. I
thought that maybe we could have part of the display with a Wild West theme.
It would be very helpful at the fundraiser. Scott, are you willing to ask
him if he would help with that display? There we will have lots of room to
do that kind of stuff.

Tony