Re: Meeting with some people in South Bend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 20:43:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

I had the pleasure of meeting Chad SMith the other night at
his house, where he showed me his collection and had a good
talk about everything.

He has some awesome space items and creations, as well as an
outstanding layout of Wild West items, into a Wild West
Town, with a train and everything. He also had a huge
basement where he kept it all, and made me quite envious! :
Cool <Knock him out real quit ,brain wash him to think he's a michiganger
and we can assimilate him into MichLUG/MichLTC.>

But he showed some interest in participating in some of our
upcoming shows, and I think we can even fit that Wild West
stuff in there. I think Chris mentioned something about it
before.
Yep Scott i did say say something about that.I think we could build a huge
wildwest setup in Lansing.I have a copy of the fort and most all the
buildings along with all those soldiers i bought from you.I also have a
couple of covered wagons.
Anyway, so I think we can say we have some more help. I am
supposed to meet his friend one of these days as well. I
will direct him to this group so he can see what is going
on!

Scott S.