Re: Meeting with some people in South Bend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 21:58:32 GMT

Peter & All,

He has some awesome space items and creations, as well as an
outstanding layout of Wild West items, into a Wild West
Town, with a train and everything. He also had a huge
basement where he kept it all, and made me quite envious! :
)

I still think we can put Castle stuff into our train layout by having a
Renaissance Festival!  When we've got enough space... not a good idea for
Grand Rapids.  We could always bill the Wild West as a theme park...

Indeed. I don't think we will able to do much with GR GATS, unfortunately. I
think most of the train yard can be substituted for Steve's, and if we do
have more, we can do it then. Otherwise, we can do it at Tony's Event.

I like the idea of a theme park. Space World, Pirate WOrld, Castle World,
Wild West World (AHHH!!!) Town Junior World.... ; )

Scott "Cleanweb locked me out of internet e-mail again, grrr...... I can't
wait to get another service" S.