Re: A Lego display fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 15:55:35 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: A Lego display fund raiser? and UPDATE on GATS (GR) SHOW

(...) Amy that sounds good.Now i do have a update on the show(GATS)In yesterdays mail i received a confirmation from GATS fo only a 16x20 space.They are claiming to be real crowded.(The display area is half the size of Novi Expo)They say if more (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)