Re: A Lego display fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 01:34:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:
Come to think of it, could we compromise and have your guys on clear star
wars guns (like the SW stapps) and have them floating or "flying" over to
one of our ships for a big takeover coup?  :^)

What about a dropship docked and you have a section of paneling removed to
show the fierce fighting?

Rick