Re: A Lego display fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:21:41 GMT

Hi, This is Tony Hedglen. I’ve been reading all the questions about the
fundraiser. The two questions are when and where. The place is in Lansing. I
still have to get a date to do this. I have a lot of  “Catholic loops” to
jump though. I have to reserve the cafeteria, I have to get permission to
use it, and I have to talk to the people who organize fundraisers. I should
have more info on when the club should be able to set up the displays later
this week. I’ve seen some concerns on how much room the club will have. I’m
guessing the club should be able to set up 4 Novi size displays. We have a
lot of room to fill. Are there enough “space” builders to put on a “space”
display? I know we have a big train/town display. Is there another display
we could use? Feel free to give me your ideas. Also is there someone who
would like to teach the kids on how to build a building? I was wondering if
we should have a learning booth? When I was at the train show in Novi, a lot
of people ask me how we build the buildings. I was hoping for someone who
would like to do this. Thanks for all the support so far.