Re: A Lego display fund raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 22:31:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
I would be willing to participate in a Space Division. Maybe Me and Trevor
and somebody else could have a crashed Destroyer (hint  hint trevor) with
the enemy who crashed it encroaching on it (my troops) and maybe some
fighter support?

Rick

The official literature on the Constitution class destroyers is that they
are "uncrashable" (comical historical note: "Titanic").  That is why they
make good colonial mass evac vessels even though there are only enough
escape pods for the crew.

Besides, in space, if your ship is disabled, you'll likely die anyway.
That's why the Astro Lift Company chose to also install a self destruct
mechanism and a big red button on the captian's con that says: "In case of
impeding doom, push red button and kiss your tushie goodbye."

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.