 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 631
Re: Proposed building areas - land grab time!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:07:26 GMT

In the interest of keeping all this building organized, and in my
hopes of completely covering the entire layout with baseplates instead
of resorting to cloth covering, I've tried to organize a building
layout file in similar fashion to our train layout files.

I've modified the "Building Plan.doc" file, and converted it to plain
text (hopefully for the Mac users out there to be able to use).  I
used the same format as our layout plans, so the file is now called
"B-K0001R.txt".  B for Building, K for Kevin (person before me who
edited it), 0001 for the version number, and R for Me (person who last
edited the file).

The file lists every baseplate space, as defined by design #17.  There
are columns for baseplate and other builders, and a status column.
Please download it, and study it carefully.  Update it as frequently
as appropriate, and post something here.  I'm especially interested to
see if we can cover the entire layout in baseplates.  Very cool!

This is starting to get exciting!

Robin