 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 527
Re: Track Plan - final version?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 05:25:55 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <39f62912.90712801@lugnet.com>...
Excellent idea, but in my mind's eye, I see a whole lot more buildings
and layout than what you've represented in "Building layout.jpg".
Also, I don't think we have to stick so religiously to the square
baseplate structure.  Perhaps you've intended this, and are only
showing the general "zoning" of the space.  If so, ignore the rest of
this post  ;-).

My feelings on this are mixed. In my own towns I squeeze as much in as
possible by building across baseplate joins and forward into teh sidewalks.
Here though, we're going to have different people building stuff to slot
into a place on the layout, and I'm not sure how you can do that except if
they use a baseplate (or half, or quarter) each. How do you suggest doing
that Robin?

Kevin