 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 634
Re: Proposed building areas - land grab time!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
One (minor) change I'd suggest we make to the layout.  The mountain
will be along plates 69, 83, and 97.  Some of it can even extend to
96, I would hope.  My thought was to use the rest of 96, and perhaps
some of 68 as an "outdoor" area, with trees, a cabin, perhaps a stream
with waterfall coming off the mountain, fly fishermen, hikers, perhaps
a hang glider or paraglider (I'll build them) flying off the peak,
etc.  If we did this, I would recommend changing the baseplates in 82
and 83 to a different road plate, perhaps just the narrower roadway,
or better yet, maybe one of those green plates with the angled
"driveway" to look like a mountain road.

That sounds good to me...I'm nuts about streams & waterfalls all of a sudden
(especially since it rained like crazy).  If there are no strong objections,
I'll see what I can do to add some flavour to the scenery.

As for changing baseplates (at 82 & 83), I have no idea what other plates to
put there.  What does the angled "driveway" look like?

Bryan