 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 516
Re: Track Plan - final version?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:40:58 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:
Robin, one question that was in my post that got lost was: do we have
enough short monorail track pieces? I don't have any at all and the

Yes, I have at least 21 of them.  I can borrow more.  I've been

OK, in that case I'm going to tweak a little more with that in mind,
then make a .jpg of the layout so everyone can see it and we can put
labels on places where buildings will go.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm