 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 554
Re: Building organisation methods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 07:59:35 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Dean Husby wrote:

Kevin Wilson wrote:
That looks fine. Don't forget you're doing the container crane/dock too
:-)

Am I? Hmmm... I'll have to prod Claus to aid me in  it's construction. Since I
don't have any ship stuff.

Not ships.... just the dock and the crane on its rails and teh crane
operators building. From your 4555's, remember?

Ahh I see. I thought I had to do the docks too. Whew...

Lots to do...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html