 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 639
Re: Proposed building areas - land grab time!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 00:44:22 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

That sounds good to me...I'm nuts about streams & waterfalls all of a sudden
(especially since it rained like crazy).  If there are no strong objections,
I'll see what I can do to add some flavour to the scenery.

Let's work together on this then.  I've got some ideas too.  Perhaps
we could look after 68,69,82,83,96, and 97?

This all sounds great. Way to go Robin and Bryan!

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm