 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 647
Re: Proposed building areas - land grab time!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 06:19:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
That sounds good to me...I'm nuts about streams & waterfalls all of a sudden
(especially since it rained like crazy).  If there are no strong objections,
I'll see what I can do to add some flavour to the scenery.

Let's work together on this then.  I've got some ideas too.  Perhaps
we could look after 68,69,82,83,96, and 97?

Okay... But how will we coordinate this??  You give me ideas and I build it?  :)

  http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/1000/1682/1682-08.html
  (don't know why half these instruction scans are upside down!!)

After turning my head upside down, I have acquainted myself with the angled
driveway baseplate.  :)  Looks like it'll fit!

Anyway, another method, which may be even better, would be to build up
a bit of a road with plates.  We could leave a main grey plate road
going winding it's way eventually to the tunnel, and perhaps have a
brown or tan trail (hikers, mountain bikes, etc.) leaving the main
road if we wanted.  Lots of options.  What do you think?

I've got some brown plates (mostly small), but not very many tan plates...

Bryan