 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 517
Re: Track Plan - final version?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:31:06 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:
OK, in that case I'm going to tweak a little more with that in mind,
then make a .jpg of the layout so everyone can see it and we can put
labels on places where buildings will go.

I tweaked. The updated tdl is v-D0014K.tdl; JPEG version of that is
v-D0014K..jpg (so people can see it without Track Designer) and the jpeg
with building labels (including lots of ???'s) is "Building Layout.jpg".
All on our X-drive.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit