 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 522
Re: Track Plan - final version?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 02:00:05 GMT

In article <39F60FFA.69F43C4B@compuserve.com>, Kevin Wilson
<kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote:

OK, in that case I'm going to tweak a little more with that in mind,
then make a .jpg of the layout so everyone can see it and we can put
labels on places where buildings will go.

That would be very nice... since I'm more in the dark than anyone else
here...  Track Designer doesn't work too well on the Mac......

=)