 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 543
Re: Building organisation methods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:08:41 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:
Where do we want the tanks?
I also want to make a small pump house on the grounds...

In the "building layout.jpg" file I put the tanks inside the bottom
right area of the loop on the right hand side of the layout. Anyone
gotta better idea? Dean, why on a curve road plate? Won't a straight
road plate do?

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit