 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 542
Re: Building organisation methods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:37:12 GMT

That would certainly allow us to pack the most onto the layout but I do
have reservations... I think it reduces our flexibility to rearrange
things if what we've planned doesn't look right when we set it up (and I
think that is likely to happen) and it's awkward building-wise. Means a
lot of accessorising needs to be done during the setup too.

Maybe we could take "chunks" of baseplate real estate (which might cover
1 or 2 or 1 1/2 32x32 baseplates) and get one person to handle the whole
chunk, including building over joins and exterior accessories.

In the interest of expediency, I think perhaps we should just continue
in the simplest manner possible, which probably means doling out
baseplates to fill, or something similar.  Hopefully we can do some
fine tuning when we actually have everything in one place.

Sorry I haven't been too involved the past couple of days.  I've been
absolutely swamped with work, and have a new deadline for a portion of
a project I'm working on that has created a bit of a panic.

Robin