 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 494
Re: Track Plan - final version?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:39:32 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

The most recent version of teh track plan on our X drive is
V-R0013d.tdl: we need to decide whether this is final enough so we can
start planning buildings. Any more changes? Speak now...

In general, I like this layout.  I know that there will be some
changes, but probably relatively minor ones.  We're not even sure that
we have enough baseplates (decorated) to actually recreate this
pattern, although I can see that it uses lots of straight road plates,
which we had in abundance.  Any other changes can be done fairly
easily right before or at the show.  The crucial design spec is the
table, 9v track, and monorail layout, and I think this layout does the
trick.

If we're voting, 13 has my vote.

Robin

Except for the colour of the road plates 13 gets my vote. But I think
someone should put the blue x's in the exact spooken for places so we know
what's left.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html