 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 515
Re: Building plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:39:18 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:
I've got Shuttle Transcon II (6544?) so it has a blue "747" and a space shuttle
too.

The 747 is excellent. I dunno about teh space shuttle, it depends how
realistic we want this to be :-)

Do we need BURPs?  I've got over 100 (about 50 of each size, triangular &
rectangular, mostly in dark grey).

Yes! I volunteer Bryan to build the mountain :-)

Original Lego sets can always be improved upon.  :)  If we're looking for a
McDonalds' set, I've got one of those.

Good.

I've got 2 of the tan 32x32 baseplates with river.  (The one where 4 of them
forms a circular river?)

That's the one. I have 2 of those as well. I think we just need one.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm