 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 520
Re: Building plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:40:32 GMT

Great list guys!  Personally, I haven't seen the layout myself since I don't
have Track Designer (I should go download it).

Yup.  It is completely non-intrusive, and doesn't go near the Windows
registry.  Simply unzip the file, and plop it into a folder somewhere.
Create a shortcut to he td.exe file and you're away.  Don't want it
anymore, delete the folder.  Clean and simple.  If only the rest of
the Windows world were as nice ...

I've got Shuttle Transcon II (6544?) so it has a blue "747" and a space shuttle
too.

Yay on the 747, Nay on the shuttle, IMHO.

Do we need BURPs?  I've got over 100 (about 50 of each size, triangular &
rectangular, mostly in dark grey).

Looks like you'll be building a mountain.  See my posting on that, but
I think the mountain should "round the corner" instead of just being
flat.  Also, I'd put a tunnel, or at least a fake tunnel (black
inside, maybe with a pair of headlights stuck in for good measure).
And, of course, it must be snow-topped.

Robin