 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 537
Re: Building plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 05:51:21 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Dean Husby wrote in message <39F784AE.A2D6CFAC@akasa.bc.ca>...
sound... I'm going to need aprox 20 more 1by8 gray tiles to make the second
track and middle stretch. Kevin mentioned he had some?

Yes, I have 20 you can use.

Good!

Also, what else do we want to be electronic? I need some lead time on
this...

The lights on the oil tanks... you said something earlier about working
light signals? They don't have to actually interlock with the trains, just
look cool :-)

Ok, I've discovered the PERFECT light setup for signals.

I even have a free port left on the Train Crossing RCX that I can use on them.

Where would you like them? And what do you want them to do? I can give us RED
and Green or yellow lights but I need them to do something...

Do we want to automate the loop track? Example it would loop around the small
track twice then go to the outer loop. etc...

Ideas...

Does kevin still have that Ferris wheel?

Nope, that went back to school and got taken apart.

Bummer...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html