 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 510
Re: Building plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:01:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Wilson writes:

Great list guys!  Personally, I haven't seen the layout myself since I don't
have Track Designer (I should go download it).

I have one jet plane, several smaller planes, large and small
helicopters, big 6-wide red fire truck. We need at least one more big
passenger plane. We could have one plane mounted up on the clear ion
cannon from teh Naboo Swamp set to look as if it's taking off.

I've got Shuttle Transcon II (6544?) so it has a blue "747" and a space shuttle
too.

The mountain would probably need to be done on 3 baseplates as one lump.
I moved the monorail track westwards a bit in that section to get rid of
a few short track pieces: that gives us space on top of the mountain but
less space below. I can do 4 or 5 big trees (about 6" high, deciduous).

Do we need BURPs?  I've got over 100 (about 50 of each size, triangular &
rectangular, mostly in dark grey).

tracks where the market would go quite nicely (16x64). I also have an
old-ish Lego set fire stn (6389) but it might well look out of place
against the MOC buildings. Got traffic lights. Need a restuarant, and
probably a McDonalds.

Original Lego sets can always be improved upon.  :)  If we're looking for a
McDonalds' set, I've got one of those.

Paradisa! I also have 6595 Surf Shack ready built, and the 6342
Coastguard rescue helicopter. That tan 32x32 baseplate with river would
be nice here, the river crossing the beach to teh sea.

I've got 2 of the tan 32x32 baseplates with river.  (The one where 4 of them
forms a circular river?)

Cat stuck in tree with firefighter on ladder, rescuing? Hoboes? Police
chase? Building on fire? Roadworks? Building under construction?
Building being painted? Building being *burgled*! Bus stops with people
waiting. Fishermen. People doing things... playing, gardening, hiking,
swimming, jogging, biking, sitting, talking, burgling, climbing (on the
rock face), lots more we can do all through th eshow and keep changing
things.

I think this part will be the most fun and spontaneous. :)

Bryan