 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 514
Re: Rolling stock plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:36:10 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:

It's condition isn't all that great... The clear glass parts are kinda
scratched up.  Even after I cleaned it up, I would rate this as a 6 or 7 out of
10...

Never mind, it's better than messing around cobbling one up. It's going
to be in motion, no-one will peer closely at it.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm