 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 496
Re: Rolling stock plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:54:40 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

OK, what do we need ad what do we have in the way of stock? Here's a
starting point:

NEED
----
4 locomotives minimum (would be nice to have at least 1 realistic USA
diesel model)

I've got 4565 engines in Blue and gray and if your really nice and need them
I can make one in yellow.
I've also got the 4565 steam alternate.

2 sets passenger cars

I have two 4561 sets. No engines. But I have 1 auto transport, 2 standard
cars and one sleeper car. (4561 standard Look.)

2 sets freight cars

Flat beds galore... No box cars. I have one classic space fuel tanker.

work cars (crane etc)

4565 Train Yard, weigh station.

Thomas the tank engine + passenger or freight cars

Looked for a thomas head but couldn't find one.

HAVE
----
2 Metroliners (Kevin, Robin....)
many Railway Express (kevin, Dean, more... We could use the original
passenger cars from these with a rebuilt engine,

Kevin's engine is nice with some of my cars tossed in it will be fine...
I can bring a box of the real set to show off. I can bring boxes for ALL
current train stuff if needed.

or the original engine
just to have somehitng to point at for people who ask about Lego's sets)
Hopper cars (K has 8, Dean has ??)

Two.

Container freight cars & containers (K has 1 car, 3 containers)

I think I have ~10 containers. The short ones. And I've got all the goodies
from the 4565

4565 engines (Kevin, Dean...)
4565 Steam loco (Dean)

TO BUILD
--------
Kevin would like to build Thomas
Container cars (some doublestacks on dropped train bases)
Containers (lots, need some to be stacked at the port, on ships, trucks
etc)
N American diesel outline loco

I'm working on the above...

Could turn K's Metroliner into 2 more cars and add them to Robins

Kewl

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html