 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 491
490  |  492
Subject:
Rolling stock plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:29:35 GMT

OK, what do we need ad what do we have in the way of stock? Here's a
starting point:

NEED
----
4 locomotives minimum (would be nice to have at least 1 realistic USA
diesel model)
2 sets passenger cars
2 sets freight cars
work cars (crane etc)
Thomas the tank engine + passenger or freight cars

HAVE
----
2 Metroliners (Kevin, Robin....)
many Railway Express (kevin, Dean, more... We could use the original
passenger cars from these with a rebuilt engine, or the original engine
just to have somehitng to point at for people who ask about Lego's sets)
Hopper cars (K has 8, Dean has ??)
Container freight cars & containers (K has 1 car, 3 containers)
4565 engines (Kevin, Dean...)
4565 Steam loco (Dean)

TO BUILD
--------
Kevin would like to build Thomas
Container cars (some doublestacks on dropped train bases)
Containers (lots, need some to be stacked at the port, on ships, trucks
etc)
N American diesel outline loco
Could turn K's Metroliner into 2 more cars and add them to Robins

Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com