 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 498
Re: Rolling stock plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:12:44 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Wilson writes:
HAVE
----
2 Metroliners (Kevin, Robin....)
many Railway Express (kevin, Dean, more... We could use the original
passenger cars from these with a rebuilt engine, or the original engine
just to have somehitng to point at for people who ask about Lego's sets)
Hopper cars (K has 8, Dean has ??)
Container freight cars & containers (K has 1 car, 3 containers)
4565 engines (Kevin, Dean...)
4565 Steam loco (Dean)

I also have:

Maybe I should concentrate on making containers.  There is a "standard" size
for these containers, is there?  Is it 4x8x3 studs (w,l,h)?

Go here to see them. The short style.
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/4555/4555-06.html

Dean
--