 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 499
Re: Rolling stock plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:19:49 GMT

Wow!  Bryan, between you, Kevin and Dean, you obviously have most of
the rolling stock covered.  I'm just not a major train dude.  It looks
like you have enough cranes, container cars, forklifts, etc. to just
pool your stuff and be done with it, no?

As mentioned, all I have is a Metroliner (4558), with some of the
other smaller cars (4543, 4546, 4537).  I'm not sure how much I can
help here.

I have to find my monorail engine and parts.  They are in storage.  I
hope to grab them in the next couple of days.  I'll keep you posted.

Could turn K's Metroliner into 2 more cars and add them to Robins

I've dl'ed the club car (4547) instructions from brickshelf.  Perhaps
between us we can cobble one together?

Robin