 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 630
Re: I'm always asking questions regarding the layout...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:57:26 GMT

If we can come up with a switch and push system I could make a program that
would send each monorail out and wait for it to return before sending the
OTHER one...

I don't quite follow you here.

I've always been annoyed with the fact that the monorails SNAP back without
waiting at the station...

The control track has three positions, forward (let the monorail run
straight through), reverse (reverse direction immediately), and stop
(stop the monorail until one of the other two positions are selected).

Robin