 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 619
Re: I'm always asking questions regarding the layout...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:50:55 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:
Ditto on the monorail track for me.  Also, I now have the 3 short
directional control pieces needed for our layout, so Kevin won't need
to help there.  I'll provide all the monorail track and connectors.
I've got lots of supports, but probably not quite enough, depending on
the rest of the supports in the layout (stations, mountain, top of
train bridge, etc.)

OK. DId you say you were short of ramps, Robin? I can bring those if
needed. It also strikes me that we need another directional control
piece - at the m-station by the docks, BOTH sides of the loop ought to
have a control switch so we can stop one train on one side, and start up
teh one that was previously stopped on teh other side. I have 2 I can
bring if required.

I have also done the supports on the water section since they have to be
rather special. They are based between the train tracks, and the 2
monorail tracks are cantilevered off them, since the m-tracks are
directly over the train tracks.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit