 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 604
Re: I'm always asking questions regarding the layout...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 05:20:42 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Bryan Wong wrote:
-Any particular reason why the airport & monorail station baseplates are
blue (looking at v-d0017k.jpg)?

That was just to earmark that area for the airport building. Doesn't
mean you have to build it on a blue baseplate, or make the building blue
:-). BTW, we were talking about making the end with the monorail stn
transparent, so the audience can actually see the train: I have a couple
of the big "glass" walls with curved top (one trans-light-blue, one
trans-clear, both slightly playworn but usable) and 2 of the matching
curve-topped corners (new and pristine). If you want to use them (maybe
someone else has a few more and we can pool them) let me know.

-Do we have enough baseplates of the required size, shape, colour?  I've got
some 16x32 blue and some odd shaped green ones, but I hafta check to make
sure.  I do not have any grey road baseplates.

Blue and green plain ones, especially blue, are in short supply.
Definitely mark the ones you bring!

I have more then enough track for the show. I suggest that I alone bring the 9v
train track. This way cleanup will be a snap in regards to them.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html