 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 603
Re: Logo's Fliers and papers and CONTACT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 05:18:08 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

I've sent you the word file with the early fliers.

Got it.  Thanks.  I'll work on it.

Rather than posting a phone number, I think we should have a mail in card,
or the back of the flier (with our URL for those who have Internet access)
basically saying:  "Send $1 to cover cost of mailing out an application form
etc." along with your mailing address.  I have the application forms in
hardcopy and they are a few pages (basically the same as on the website).
This eliminates the need for a phone number.  What do you think?

I'd recommend not having a street address.  A post office box would be
OK, however.  A phone number is slightly less intrusive than a street
address, especially a mobile one, since it's harder to track.

We are currently using our PO box for all Net activities. We don't mind using it
for the VLC. It's protected and no one can find out who owns it without a search
warrant. heh heh.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html