 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 570
Re: Logo's Fliers and papers and CONTACT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 19:32:53 GMT

Robin,

I've sent you the word file with the early fliers.

Rather than posting a phone number, I think we should have a mail in card,
or the back of the flier (with our URL for those who have Internet access)
basically saying:  "Send $1 to cover cost of mailing out an application form
etc." along with your mailing address.  I have the application forms in
hardcopy and they are a few pages (basically the same as on the website).
This eliminates the need for a phone number.  What do you think?

Xandria

Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message
Robin Sather wrote:

We NEED to settle the Logo's Fliers and papers for the show.

I think that all we need is a simple 1/3 page (3 5/8" x 8 1/2") flyer
with the logo, some simple copy talking about Lego trains and other
themes, the club being an ADULT fan club, the usual TLC disclaimers,
and the web site URL.  No names, addresses, or phone numbers.  At
least that's what I'd recommend.  If we do put a phone number down,
who wants to be the lucky one?

If Alex will forward me the copy from what she had prepared waaaaay
back when, in the early days of the club, I'd be happy to update it
and get it ready.

Also see my post on a sign.

Robin

We really should put down a contact phone number. Not all Lego Fan's have
Internet...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html