 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 618
Re: I'm always asking questions regarding the layout...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:12:51 GMT

I have more then enough track for the show. I suggest that I alone bring the 9v
train track. This way cleanup will be a snap in regards to them.

Ditto on the monorail track for me.  Also, I now have the 3 short
directional control pieces needed for our layout, so Kevin won't need
to help there.  I'll provide all the monorail track and connectors.
I've got lots of supports, but probably not quite enough, depending on
the rest of the supports in the layout (stations, mountain, top of
train bridge, etc.)

Robin