 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10203
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 05:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:

if you're near Steve, you've got to find a way to get up here.
I mean, even he makes the 10 hour trek.

   Yes - but he doesn't have his third child due in January. I'm finding

Heck, I have a fourth child due next week and I'm still coming to rtlTorotno15:)
(Alright, this is a blatant lie, it's Derek Raycraft who's pregnant with his
fourth child)

   OK, after that rant, you realize the probability of my first rtl entry
named "BNL" or variations thereon has just skyrocketed, yes? Have pity on a

Oh, I'm sure ;)

stateside AFOL... sadly, if something Canadian doesn't go "stateside", I've > had little chance of encountering it.

Well, when you come up, we'll have you on a steady diet of Cancon in no time.

There's a great book about Canada by one of my favourite authors, Douglas
Coupland:

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?Catalog=Books&Section=Books&Cat=&Lang=en&Item=978155054917

Also, if you get hit by a car, apologize to the guy who hit you.  That'll make
you blend in plenty fine :)

Now seriously, take this as your personal invitation from Chris and me to come
up and join us in rtlToronto15, 16 or whatever it is.  Jesus, that sounded like
Chris and I are inviting people over for a dinner party.  Shudder.

Calum