 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10216
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 18:43:10 GMT

<snip>

I thought you were cool with WW and Firefly and Sports Night.  I erred on the

Oh one more thing... (Dave pulls out Columbo drawl...)

I finished watching all eps on DVD, so to 'win' my way back into the good graces
of Calum...  I'll bring to dinner in Jan.

Dave K
-who misses Mal, River, Book, Kaylee, Jayne, Simon, Wash, Inara, and Zoe--shouda
been more eps!  Grr!!