 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10175
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:11:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

POINTLESS.

but FYI  my first attempt at a board scan resulted in a time of 35
seconds.

wow.  35 seconds?  That's almost 1 second per square.  That's pretty fast.  Mine
takes almost 4 seconds.

I'm just wrapping up my second C$ robot.  It only uses 1 motor.

Next, I need to start on my marble sorting robot...

Steve

That's strange--I was just thinking that Steve must be rubbing his hands with
glee!!  "Oh those rtl'ers--they won't know what hit 'em!!  I'll come up with a
witty response, throwing down something like 'I can do that 'bot with one
motor!!'", and look, here you are!

And then the trash talk about marble sorting...

Oh wait, no trash talk about that yet...

I'll wait with eager anticipation for that ;)

Dave K