 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10202
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 04:06:19 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

if you're near Steve, you've got to find a way to get up here.
I mean, even he makes the 10 hour trek.

   Yes - but he doesn't have his third child due in January. I'm finding time a
tad tight right now <grin>...

First off, everyone in Toronto HATES the Barenaked Ladies. [etc]...

   OK, after that rant, you realize the probability of my first rtl entry being
named "BNL" or variations thereon has just skyrocketed, yes? Have pity on a poor
stateside AFOL... sadly, if something Canadian doesn't go "stateside", I've had
little chance of encountering it.

Roots hasn't been relevant since...I dunno, when I was in high school.

   Sadly, that's about when I was last in Toronto. Sigh...

--
Brian Davis