 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10222
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:14:09 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

sort of like If I was a loser and built sumo bots... I'd go
around bragging that my k-bot 3456 can push 8lb of books
across my shag carpet...

[many iterations later...]

then he'd quote from some arbitrary list of rules that Calum
made up off the top of his head one night while drunk...

   You know, that whole string of cause-&-effect made way too much sense...

sorry to hear that... you seem like such a cool guy.

   It's OK, I'm working to overcome the accident of my birth.

my mom got me a Bionicle for X-mas.

   Christmas was good to me. 10029 Lunar Lander (really nice to look at, makes
me want to see a minifig-scale Saturn V), 8453 Front End Loader (two of 'em,
which I parallel built with my son - OK, I guess that makes one of them his), &
8277 Giant Robot (the set that brought me out of my dark ages, trying to build
the Pathfinder suspension). And my son got 8364 Rechargable Racers (amoung
others), which is a *blast* with a six-year-old.
   Happy happy Christmas.

--
Brian Davis