 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10197
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:
Chris Magno wrote:
what am I missing?

   Well, first, you're missing the fact that I am a poser of the worst kind,
sitting here thinking about how I could do it better While Not Actually Entering
Anything Of My Own • ...
   Or am *I* missing something here? As I pointed out, I'm a perfect target for
directed fire here... I'm not entering a C$ robot, Steve can tell you how poorly
even my Sumo robots do

The simple fact is that Brian HAS built robots.

Some people build better robots than other.  Some people don't even try.

Kudos for trying.

How's the C$/marble sorting robot coming along?

Steve