 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10172
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:39:02 GMT

<snip>

think

think

think.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of
it."  K.C.

There is always....

(wait for it...)

Marble sorting!

That is, if ya give up on the C$

Dave K
-who is happy he's running the Marble Revisited 'cause that'll be the fun
competition and all the cool 'bot dudes will be building for that one...