 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10171
10170  |  10172
Subject:
scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:16:35 GMT

POINTLESS.

but FYI  my first attempt at a board scan resulted in a time of 35
seconds.

Heck, at that speed, my Project X could have done TWO anti-X times.

now, if only I can find some way to program some sort of random
number......

think

think

think.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of
it."  K.C.