 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10214
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 18:28:28 GMT

Yeah!  This Canadian happens to appreciate Shania... not just 'cause she comes
from Timmins!

Listen Dave,

You're one Celine away from losing your rtlToronto membership :)

As for Shania, Entertainment Weekly just crowed Martina McBride as the country
cross over queen.  No about of leopard print costuming can save Shania now.

And now I read your favourite 90210 actor/actress was Jennie Garth!  Oh my god.
I thought you were cool with WW and Firefly and Sports Night.  I erred on the
side of caution with Supertramp.  But 90210?!! Yikes.

Calum

I didn't watch 90210 on a regular basis--but Jeanie Garth!  C'mon!  She's very
nice!

As far as bands go--talk to me when one of your fav. bands is touring 35 years
after they started...

(though, to be said, some bands live past their prime *cough* Stones *cough*)

Dave K