 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10207
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 16:33:22 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

First off, everyone in Toronto HATES the Barenaked Ladies.

WHAT are you talking about..... I'm from toronto, and I don't hate these guys.

than again I did goof around with them at at the "music awards"  back stage.  (I was shooting pyro for.... someone or other)

one of the BNL was singing/humming some elvis tune, and I did my "classic"

"... Hey who sings that song?"

and he replies  "Elvis"

and i deliver the "classic"punch line

"keep it that way."

and the rest of the BNL bust a guy laughing.  yep. that was a fun time.

We moved on to and
gave up on Corky and the Juice Pigs, the Arrogant Worms, and those true posers,
Moxy Fruvous.  (Too bad Jian Ghomeshi didn't die a sad death like Moxy Fruvous
did.  He's on CBC every night now.*)  We all hate BNL because they sold out and
went Stateside.  Now that everyone and their ClearChannel listening brother has
heard of BNL, us Canadians can't stand'em, sort of like Shania.  Or Celine.

WHAT kind of freak are you. and who authorized you to speak on behalf of Toronto?

Chris.