 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10212
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 18:01:24 GMT

Yeah!  This Canadian happens to appreciate Shania... not just 'cause she comes
from Timmins!

Listen Dave,

You're one Celine away from losing your rtlToronto membership :)

As for Shania, Entertainment Weekly just crowed Martina McBride as the country
cross over queen.  No about of leopard print costuming can save Shania now.

And now I read your favourite 90210 actor/actress was Jennie Garth!  Oh my god.
I thought you were cool with WW and Firefly and Sports Night.  I erred on the
side of caution with Supertramp.  But 90210?!! Yikes.

Calum