 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10229
Re: scan time....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 05:46:01 GMT

I don't have a free motor
port and it would be poor form to run them off a battery box.

WTF???

poor form?  who said this??

HUH!!!!

its perfectly acceptable to run constant powered device from a batter
box.

DUH!

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of
it."  K.C.